Sunday, July 27, 2014

A few of my everyday reads. . .

There are SO many wonderful blogs out there, and it's often overwhelming to read them all!   When I was blogging before, at my old space, I followed -and became friends with- several bloggers.  Since coming back to the blogging world, many of those amazing people have stopped blogging, leaving me to find new reads.    I miss my old reads, but I love discovering new blogs, too!

Even through the pause in my blogging, there are a few blogs that I stick to and I read daily ((or as often as they are posted)).  Below are just a handful of my tried and true favorites:

A Cup Of Jo
I love this woman.  I love her take on things, her ability to share so much in so few words, her family, her life. If you don't read her posts, make it a habit to do so!

Kendi Everyday
I generally find style blogs intimidating and a little unobtainable.  I mean, who can afford those clothes and honestly dress up EVERYDAY?!   Kendi's style blog includes wit and her sense of style seems to flow pretty well with mine ((or, what I would LIKE mine to be, anyway...)).

MFAMB
This girl is awesome.  Hilarious, stylish, slightly inappropriate = all of my favorite things.

#myfriendsaremarried
These just make me laugh.  As in, laugh-out-loud laugh.

Suri's Burn Book
Another funny one.  There's no depth here.  Just ((mostly innocent)) snarky comments.  Imagining that they truly come from the brain of Suri Cruise makes this site oh-so-funny.

Of course, I love so many more than these five- but these tend to be my most often read blogs.
What about you?  What blog(s) do you love?  Please, share!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you! Please, share your thoughts!