Friday, July 11, 2014

All you need to know about Essential Rewards, thanks to Emily at Decorchick!

Happy Friday!

My Young Living Sponsor/Enroller just posted a GREAT blog, describing the Young Living Essential Rewards program.  I sometimes find myself having a hard time trying to explain how the program works.  I think I talk too much and make things too complicated- and anyone who knows me can attest to this, in all situations!  ;) Luckily, I have a wonderful team of folks FULL of oily wisdom that offer advice and information all the time!

I encourage you to head over to Emily's blog, Decorchick!, and read her wonderful breakdown of how the ER program works.  (Be sure to follow her blog, too- it's a great space for oily info, as well as some awesome design ideas.  She's great!)

As I mention in my "Oily Information" page at the top of my site, I didn't sign up for Essential Rewards right away.  I am a skeptic by nature, and wanted to try the oils out before I decided to order them on a monthly basis.  After a couple of weeks, I was hooked- and after all of my oils from my Premium Starter Kit started running low, I quickly signed up for Essential Rewards.  When signing up as a wholesale member, you have the option to check "No Thanks" on the ER program - but you can always enroll at a later date!  Trust me, you won't regret it!

You can click HERE to get started as a wholesale member of Young Living (meaning you receive a 24% discount off the retail price!).  As always, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to email me at jessica_coody@yahoo.com!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you! Please, share your thoughts!