Wednesday, December 31, 2014

What's Yours?

I recently shared my plan to live an Inspired 2015. . .  and since this post I've been enjoying reading other's thoughts, hopes and plans for the New Year.  Below are a few of my favorites:

Nina ((Flowers in My Hair)) chose a word for her 2015

Some inspiration from some kick-ass women, thanks to this Huffington Post article

A few things we probably won't be seeing in 2015 ((but at one time, we all thought we would!))

Here are 15 things we should stop doing in the New Year

...and can't we all agree that EVERYONE needs a copy of this book in 2015?!

If you're still unsure about 2015, listen to the wise words of Astronaut Chris Hadfield 
((look him up... he's amazing.))


 Wishing you a Happy and Blessed 2015.

xoxo,
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you! Please, share your thoughts!