Wednesday, September 10, 2014

My brain is fighting "work" mode.

Even though the week is half over, I cannot seem to get my head into the "work" mode.   I may or may not still be feeling a little exhausted from our weekend...

Saturday morning I was up early to get a few things done around the house, and then Neil and I were off to Norman to celebrate my best friend's 10 year wedding anniversary.  Shannon and Macky didn't have a wedding ten years ago, so they threw one helluva party to celebrate this milestone anniversary. It was a great time- and I am sad to say that I didn't get many photos.  So, you'll just have to take my word for it--- it was fun!

I'm doing my best to get through this week and then Saturday we are flying out to Washington DC for a few days.   It's my first time there, and we are going for a very exciting reason, ((more on that later)) so it's hard to concentrate on anything else.

I'll be fairly quiet around here for the next week or so, but look forward to sharing details from our DC trip very soon!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love hearing from you! Please, share your thoughts!